Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Embedding a YouTube Video

I want to take the time to thank everyone of you here. Were it not for you all, I would never have gotten to enjoy this video working as it should and stopping at the end, waiting for someone to press the start button again.Thank you so much for your great patience and precious time. I understand you each have other things to do, but you take the time to help those of us and point us in the right direction. Thank you again all. Hurray!!!!!

bob

Glad to here you got there in the end Bob. What seems obvious to to those people that know often seems totally alien to those who don't. I hold my hand up to being in the majority of those who don't the majority of the time.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Mr. Egg Bramhill,
    You are so very right. I find myself wondering why there are so many who can't understand why a pair of high quality speakers will not work well with cheap cables. However, I was there at onetime myself. Thank you for recognizing there are those of us who just don't know. There is just so much I don't know when it comes to stuff you all know well. However, I understand it will take time. I think the most important thing here is, you and others don't give us who know nothing at all or very little, the idea we must be dummies because we don't know. I can't recall a time I've come here and did not feel comfortable asking a question. That's the great thing about the folk here, you included.

Now, i've got to ask if the code you provided will work for most of the videos on YouTube? My second question is, are folk putting videos on mobile phones? From the size of the video you got working for me, it appears to be too large to fit a cell phone. Just wondering. Thanks again to you and everyone who don't mind reaching out to those of us on a slower path.

Hi Bob, Thanks. Okay I can't go into details right now but I'll attach a xar file with two variants. Perhaps you can figure out what's going on, I haven't the time to expand more, just look at the placeholders between the variants.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Thank you again Egg Bramhill. I will work with what you've sent me. I am sure you've made it as easy to understand as you can. I am more than appreciative sir.

bob