Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Paid Fonts for free!!!

I found this site on HF. They offer paid subscriptions to get any fonts from ( myfonts.com or fontshop.com ) for free.

if anyone uses it please leave a review ?
    Last edited by wizard509; 08 October 2017 at 10:34 PM.

Default Re: Paid Fonts for free!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stevy View Post
    I found this site on HF. They offer paid subscriptions to get any fonts from ( myfonts.com or fontshop.com ) for free.
    if anyone uses it please leave a review ?
    Stevy, a word of caution to you directly and other TGers reading this.

You are a new joiner to TG.
    Your second Post contains a link with which you are immediately breaking the TG rulebook in offering it up.

We do not know your pedigree or that of the site you are promoting. If something is too good to be true then usually it is not true.

Rein in a bit and provide a bit more of who you are, how you use Xara products and contribute to help others' difficulties.
    After a time, people will gauge your worth and engage accordingly.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Paid Fonts for free!!!

Stevy, I removed the link.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.