Folks,

Might there be a way to have an object, say a simple rectangle or group, hover on-top of the main content. Then upon clicking it, it disappears.

I was originally trying to contain step by step information within an accordion, but I cannot make the accordion extend the page or push object below. My next attempt to facilitate a similar function is to contain all the content on the MouseOff layer (or main layer) and cover the stuff I want to hide with a rectangle. Then when the user clicks the covering rectangle, it disappears revealing the content underneath.

I tried to make the rectangle a soft-group with the upper layers being transparent. It didn't work. If I select 'Web Animation - Fade effect' the rectangle will temporarily fade away, but I cannot get it to disappear completely. I also tried to locate the rectangle on a popup layer and gave it a scroll effect so it would appear by default, but it either doesn't appear or appears without an ability to close. I could name the rectangle and control it with JavaS but I would have many of these disappearing rectangles per page and on other pages too, so that would be risky/confusing.

Does anyone know a way to make a simple box disappear when clicked?
Thanks all,