Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Changing Print Layouts Landscape to Portrait

Try messing about with this xar file. It uses Live Copies as Peter (Albacore) suggests.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Yeah! Great demo Mr Egg.

My experience was very similar, and it saved me some work already. I created a system very much like your demo, and created the latest batch of flash cards for my wife. Then she tweaked the design... expecting a big sigh, instead she got "no problem", showed her how to apply the change to the template and instantly a a dozen pages of flash cards were updated. Fantastic!

I did mess one batch of flash cards up, for the various grades there is a different file for each. On the second or third file, I copied a page in, and then whenever I needed a new page I pasted in another page. The live copies were not linked. I found that after I copy a page with live copies on it, I need to copy that new page, before pasting in additional copies.

Very cool.
    Thanks again Fin, Albacore, and Egg
    Billy

Glad to hear you've got it sorted. I don't copy pages, I just select the page in the P&L Gallery and hit the duplicate button. This does copy the live copies across.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host