Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default navigation bar not visible in page preview

Hello again,

I'm making a 720 wide variant of an existing 1024 website and the navigation bar is visible in Xara designer. When I preview the variant page it is not visible, yet on the 1024 it previews correctly. The strange thing is when I select the bar (which is a group) under arrange the bring to front or forward is unavailable. Move page back is available and if I move it back one I have the option to move it forward, but still not to the front.

Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    Ed

Default Re: navigation bar not visible in page preview

I found a work-around. Made a copy and deleted the original and it now works as advertised.

Have a great day!
    Ed

Navbars normally display in the front by default. Can you attach your web/xar file?
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Make sure the bar is on the MouseOff Layer. Make sure the bar is on the page.

Hi Egg and GW,
    I deleted it when I found the workaround so unfortunately it is not available to test. Thanks for your replies!
    Have a great day!
    Ed