Folks,
In Designer Pro (web) is there a way to have the published page auto lengthen when using external accordion code? or have a layer push content on the main page?

Ultimately, what I'd like to have is some text. If someone clicks on the text, a box expands below to reveal more or extended text, pics, etc. I know I can do this part with popup layers, but I cannot get the main page content to "push" down the objects/text below or the website footer. If using a button and layer the information just sits on top and covers stuff up, if I use external accordion code, the page length stays static and if the text in the accordion is long enough, it'll just run off the page.

Does anyone know of any accordion code that can "push" the content and footer below it OR is there a way to have layers "push" objects on the main page?

It would be similar to a FAQ's page that reveals more information when the FAQuestion is clicked on. I see that similar questions had been asked in the past prior to Designer 12 but I was hoping this has been figured out.

Thanks all,