I upgraded to WDP365 in April of 2016. I haven't used it in a while but when I recently opened a website, some of the symbols I used have disappeared. When I went to restore them I found that a majority of the items in the Designs Gallery are missing and have a "more online" option. When I click it says my "update service" has expired and I need to renew to gain access to the content. When I originally upgraded, I was under the impression that I would be able to keep everything that came with that version. Plus, I thought I had backed up all the Designs Gallery content to my hard drive, but I can't seem to restore anything.

Needless to say I am extremely disappointed. This never happened with previous versions of WDP. Am I to understand that if you do not renew, not only will you lose content in the Designs Gallery, but content you have used in a website will be removed as well? This is not what I thought I was getting when I upgraded to WDP365. I assumed I would have access to all content and features that came with the install, I just wouldn't get anything new after the 365 days were up.

Am I missing something here? And is there any way to restore the missing symbols without having to upgrade?

I have attached a screenshot of a page showing the missing symbols. The rectangles inside the two circles is where they used to be.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Xara-Symbols-Error.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	48.3 KB 
ID:	118931