Quote Originally Posted by donaldsa View Post
Here is a file that I can share. It's a template that I'm using from XaraTemplates.com.

Click on the button "Goto Hike Anchor on Training Page". On the training page there is a picture of a hiker towards the bottom of the page. On the [Main] variant, I added the name "Hike". This picture is shared with all variants, but the name does not appear on the [Wide] and [Mobile] variants. When I preview any of the variants and click on the Goto Hike button, they all take me to the right Training page but do not scroll down to the picture.
In Main, you have applied the Name Hike to the embedded group containing the photo. Xara complains to me that all this is "too complicated". Personally, I would delete the embedded group. Re-add the image and put the Anchor to it. You would have to repel text to complete the task.

Failing this remove the Anchor Hike from the group.
Create a small inconspicuous box near the top of the picture and add Anchor Hike to that and repeat across variants.

I avoid the Xara-designed templates and build my own as any mistake are mine and not a Xara profession template designer's.

Acorn