Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question How does one get one's support ticket read and answered by Xara?

How does one get one's support ticket read and answered by Xara? I sent it in days ago, and each day I submitted a polite follow-up within that ticket, which nevertheless hasn't even been assigned. I call in to Xara repeatedly and nobody answers either in support or even in sales.

Ticket #: LLU-112-84140

???

Default Re: How does one get one's support ticket read and answered by Xara?

Good point. Let me see if I can get someone to respond.

Hey,

Really sorry we've been really busy with testing and working on the Online Designer, I'll make sure it's answered before end of play today.

Thanks
    Rob

That would be much appreciated, please. Fortunately it's just an administrative matter that's involved. Meanwhile best of luck with Online Designer and other surely very worthwhile projects of Xara.

Thanks Rob.

Xara has since answered part of my pending support ticket so I think it might be best if I delete this thread, to avoid giving third parties the wrong impression. My challenge is that I don't see a delete button. Perhaps someone here knows where it is? At any rate, have a refreshing weekend.

Nah. The thread should stand just like the half-bazillion others of its ilk.

It gives a proper impression of current reality. It can be a sad state, this reality. But it is what it is.

I figure that we prefer that Xara remain cost-effective though. Presumably a business can't be both that AND answering support tickets within 48 hours of their being filed. At least it makes this forum available.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixar View Post
    My challenge is that I don't see a delete button. Perhaps someone here knows where it is?
    only mods and admin can delete threads on TG... if it were important you would need to ask them

No, let it stand. It's an historic document to the complete folly of the business decision.

Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.