Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: site re do

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default site re do

I've done a reworking of the Good Morning Sunshine website The site is now responsive. All thoughts, suggestions welcome. I'd love to get some feed back on the mobile variation and how it works on various phones and tablets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Default Re: site re do

Hi,

Nice site and nice content! Seen on my mobile (LG G4 with Android v6) the screen is quite crowded and a lot of space is taken up by the "Good Morning Sunshine" header and quote. Could you perhaps get the "wasted day" quote onto the horizontal strip that has the menu button, and so reduce the space the header/logo takes up and move the content further up?

The bookcase and page turning work nicely - the "back to top" buttons don't seem to work. On the first page I think it's "peruse".

Sorry, no mobile device.
    Nice clean looking site.
    On the mobile variant the close button of the easy share pop-up (on the bookcase page) is almost invisible. Only a few pixels are visible (at least in Firefox).
    The contact page asks to click a button at the top right, but there is none. Ah, got it. Is it only on the home page and more to the left on the mobile variant.
    The image at the bottom (...created with Xara...) doesn't have a link as the text suggests.

Nice site Frances. Such a great title.

The color behind the header can be a brighter blue. The colors right are muddied and that takes away from the brightness of the happy header.

And simplify the number of fonts you use and the sizes. The home page right now is very busy with all the elements vying for my attention.

Hi Frances, on an iPhone 7 comes thru very nicely, some fonts a little small, back to top link does not work.

Ciao

Roly

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Thanks everyone for the feedback and suggestions. I hope to have some time in a day or two to get back to this I'll have to see why the back to top isn't working (likely I've done something to it)

And I'm going to look at a brighter blue Gary, I like that idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.