Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default internal program error 433.k.bm.mp

I have been developing a web site for some days now with no errors. site name is www.clbls2.com.au/tjmnew.

When i now open recent document it errors with error 433.k.bm.mp.....see attached error message. I have the latest updates. i click okay and the site loads. This site is 30 pages of what will be about 100 pages.

Where has this error suddenly come from. I am now afraid of corrupting what I have done and lost confidence in moving forward.

I have also restarted the Xraweb as admin and this has not resolved the error

Appreciate your help as this is critical.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	error.JPG 
Views:	99 
Size:	15.8 KB 
ID:	118865  

Default Re: internal program error 433.k.bm.mp

Hi Henry, these spurious error messages pop up from time to time. Only the Devs would know what it means. Try opening a backup File / Open Recent / Backups (at the bottom of the list) Can you find one without this error message? If so save this and rebuild you recent changes.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I'll see if anyone at Xara has a clue. It tells the developers at what point in the code there is a conflict. If everything else is working OK, it may be more an annoyance than anything else.

I do not know if this will help but instead of opening recent document, try opening the document directly by going to the folder it is located in and opening the file. See if the error message comes back.

Ray

Heard back from Rob at Xara:

This error message is harmless, it means there's an image that has a bitmap fill set to none (essentially making a blank rectangle). This has been fixed in say 12.8 the fix just has yet to reach Web Designer. The next patch, 12.9 is due very shortly for Web Designer and other programs which will contain the fix.

I have tried the above comments, no luck.
    I have a 145 page web site and this error does not instil confidence. Happy to send a copy of the site if it will help in resolving the error.

Better to open a support ticket, https://support.xara.com