Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: What happens if Xara goes out of business re-activation?

Quote Originally Posted by behzad View Post
    Even if they do, but they won't you can still use xara forever. Don't worry.
    No, if Xara/Magix went out of business and you needed to reinstall, it would not be able to connect to the activation server. This applies to any version that connects to an activation server to authenticate the serial number during an install.

Default Re: What happens if Xara goes out of business re-activation?

Since I'm using Xara for my vector graphics, I've tried as a designer who works professionaly, to get a member of the Xara Gallery.
    After a critical letter to Magix and Xara, I was not allowed to entry in its gallery.
    After several requests they only said: I would have to pay more attention to my work in TalkGraphics, then the invitation comes by itself.

Maybe I'm to professional? Not a Nerd enough? So far, 5 years, nothing has happend.

I see that I'm not interesting for Xara and Magix because I'm over-criticizing, my work is not interest at all because to professional?

I never haven't recognized Magix's ability to establish Xara as what it is praised to be „PROFESSIONAL”.

What has happened with XARA so far: In my eyes, nothing! They go to the underground!

Serif has recognized the time of change, Xara looses time and menwork on Online…sh…t!?! In my eyes not need.

Countless Threads to Dear Xara testify that we are not taken seriously because we are the paying users. A statement to the future-plans, NO!!!

I still like to work with Xara but more and more often I do my projects in Serif and I see that I reach my goal more professionally because of the missing PROFFESIONAL in XARA.
    This year I renewed my license, to do it again next year ...?

Will see what come with X15. And if not …