Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    490

    Default Smart Photo Grids

    At your next update (WDP), could you PLEASE add the function of being able to add a new row of photos at the TOP of the grid - I do quite a few portfolio sites and when I add clients' latest work, I have to ad new rows at the bottom and then shuffle all the pics down so I can add the new ones to the top, which is a real PITA.
    Many thanks
    Mike

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,696

    Default Re: Smart Photo Grids

    Good suggestion but until such time a workaround might help. Instead of adding a new row, you could add a new smart photo grid on top of the old grid, delete the rows you don't need and add the images.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Placitas, New Mexico, USA
    Posts
    34,189

    Default Re: Smart Photo Grids

    I have moved this to Dear Xara. This forum was set up specifically for bug/feature reports, complaints, and feature requests.
    Gary W. Priester
    Mr. Moderator Emeritus Dude
    , Sir

    gwpriester.com | Custom-Stereograms.com | eyeTricks on Facebook






  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    490

    Default Re: Smart Photo Grids

    Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    I have moved this to Dear Xara. This forum was set up specifically for bug/feature reports, complaints, and feature requests.
    Apologies for posting in the wrong section...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    490

    Default Re: Smart Photo Grids

    Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    Good suggestion but until such time a workaround might help. Instead of adding a new row, you could add a new smart photo grid on top of the old grid, delete the rows you don't need and add the images.
    Snap - That's what I thought of after posting this! But it would still be great if Xara could fix this.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,696

    Default Re: Smart Photo Grids

    Agreed. However, what I like about Xara is that its software allows things to be done in many different ways. Finding out about this has also encouraged me to look for workarounds when straightforward solutions don't seem to be available.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    20

    Default Re: Smart Photo Grids

    Quote Originally Posted by letsgofishing View Post
    At your next update (WDP), could you PLEASE add the function of being able to add a new row of photos at the TOP of the grid - I do quite a few portfolio sites and when I add clients' latest work, I have to ad new rows at the bottom and then shuffle all the pics down so I can add the new ones to the top, which is a real PITA.
    Many thanks
    Mike
    a great idea! if xara really add this function it will be great ! i hope they listen to you.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Liverpool, NY
    Posts
    1,788

    Default Re: Smart Photo Grids

    Photo clipping,

    Which feature do you wish MAGIX/Xara would add? I'm just asking because you appear to be a troll. Please answer within 24 hours or we'll know for sure.

    Sincerely,

    Barbara B.
    Administrator
    Barbara Bouton
    TalkGraphics Forum Administrator

    The Xara Xone website developer. | TheBoutons.com

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    490

    Default Re: Smart Photo Grids

    Could you also please add the ability to change the order of the pics in the P&L gallery so that they appear in sequence when clicked on and enlarged.
    Currently, if I rearrange the order of the pics or insert new ones, the order is that of which the pics were placed into the grid - not in sequence from first to last.
    If I ungroup the photo grid in order to rearrange the pics sequentially, it loses it's smart grid function.

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •