Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Smart Photo Grids

At your next update (WDP), could you PLEASE add the function of being able to add a new row of photos at the TOP of the grid - I do quite a few portfolio sites and when I add clients' latest work, I have to ad new rows at the bottom and then shuffle all the pics down so I can add the new ones to the top, which is a real PITA.
    Many thanks
    Mike

Default Re: Smart Photo Grids

Good suggestion but until such time a workaround might help. Instead of adding a new row, you could add a new smart photo grid on top of the old grid, delete the rows you don't need and add the images.

I have moved this to Dear Xara. This forum was set up specifically for bug/feature reports, complaints, and feature requests.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    I have moved this to Dear Xara. This forum was set up specifically for bug/feature reports, complaints, and feature requests.
    Apologies for posting in the wrong section...

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    Good suggestion but until such time a workaround might help. Instead of adding a new row, you could add a new smart photo grid on top of the old grid, delete the rows you don't need and add the images.
    Snap - That's what I thought of after posting this! But it would still be great if Xara could fix this.

Agreed. However, what I like about Xara is that its software allows things to be done in many different ways. Finding out about this has also encouraged me to look for workarounds when straightforward solutions don't seem to be available.

Photo clipping,

Which feature do you wish MAGIX/Xara would add? I'm just asking because you appear to be a troll. Please answer within 24 hours or we'll know for sure.

Sincerely,

Barbara B.
    Administrator
    Barbara Bouton
    TalkGraphics Forum Administrator

The Xara Xone website developer. | TheBoutons.com

Could you also please add the ability to change the order of the pics in the P&L gallery so that they appear in sequence when clicked on and enlarged.
    Currently, if I rearrange the order of the pics or insert new ones, the order is that of which the pics were placed into the grid - not in sequence from first to last.
    If I ungroup the photo grid in order to rearrange the pics sequentially, it loses it's smart grid function.