Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Web Designer Premium, you have to upgrade?

If Hunter posts another three (I think) messages then you can.
    Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

Quote Originally Posted by iamtheblues View Post
    ...not publicly, anyway...
    Quote Originally Posted by iamtheblues View Post
    If Hunter posts another three (I think) messages then you can.
    Bob.
    Bob, Xara has expressed its informal opinion. Anyone can ask again or buy the CD.
    TG is admin'd by Xara so anything that breeches the Xara application or TG's Ts & Cs might result in an infraction or outright ban.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

As I stated, I think this is wrong on many levels. I should have access to all content that was available to me when I PURCHASED the program, and nothing of new content or updates if that is the route I chose to take. Instead, you have me held captive, and in order to make money, I have to spend MORE money. A dirty trick. But it is what I will have to do. Someone should feel at least a little ashamed of themselves for these actions. I have another software that I utilize to build sites, and I will certainly be giving it more attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter-MX View Post
    As I stated, I think this is wrong on many levels. I should have access to all content that was available to me when I PURCHASED the program, and nothing of new content or updates if that is the route I chose to take. Instead, you have me held captive, and in order to make money, I have to spend MORE money. A dirty trick. But it is what I will have to do. Someone should feel at least a little ashamed of themselves for these actions. I have another software that I utilize to build sites, and I will certainly be giving it more attention.
    Just to point out, I have nothing to do with Xara other than being a purchaser myself. Many TGers have expressed unease over Magix/Xara business model here and if you had the time to trawl back a year and a half you would find I do not condone it and have been quite vocal against it. We are where we are but regardless of this, it is not sensible for anyone to flaunt the EULA, which is the contract with Xara the moment you purchase and install.

Raise the issue with Xara directly as the more who do might swing the balance.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

I have version 11 premium and have click to download all for back up. Can someone please help me find the folder that has the download?

Quote Originally Posted by Janix Bonham View Post
    I have version 11 premium and have click to download all for back up. Can someone please help me find the folder that has the download?
    Should be hiding in ..\AppData\Local\Xara\WebDesignerPremium\11\Cache\ designs\eng

Acorn

Thanks Acorn...found it.