Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Need advice on planning a project

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    Nice site LGF! It deserves a nice favicon, though.

Thank you Boy! - favicon added

Quote Originally Posted by behzad View Post
    Nice site and thanks for the feedback. I did notice that the site logo/name and menu go off screen on my monitor. I tried a test on chrome at resolutions of 1280 and 1366. Also there is a horizontal bar on the bottom that when I move left and right only moves the images and not the menu or the logo.
    All his clients (ad agencies) use Macbooks - their screen resolution is 2800x1800 and he wanted the site to fill the screen.
    The main site is 1480 (which is as wide as you can go for a "normal" 1600x900 PC screen). I also created a 960px wide version for tablets and a 480px for mobiles, so I'm surprised the 960px version didn't lad on your screen.

Quote Originally Posted by letsgofishing View Post
    Thank you Boy! - favicon added

It's very readable but, to be honest, not very appealing. Does he have a logo/use 'DK' as a logo (if so, you might want to add it on all webpages) or does he go by Des? If neither one, perhaps some graphic image might work better.

In addition, I would use title caps for your page titles (as you did with some of the Portfolio sub-pages).

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    It's very readable but, to be honest, not very appealing. Does he have a logo/use 'DK' as a logo (if so, you might want to add it on all webpages) or does he go by Des? If neither one, perhaps some graphic image might work better.

In addition, I would use title caps for your page titles (as you did with some of the Portfolio sub-pages).
    Thanks for the feedback Boy - appreciated