Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Xara web designer premium: Internal programme error 433.k.bm.mp

Just bought and installed this software which so far has crashed three times in one morning session trying to develop a simple web page.

The above error message comes up and the screen then freezes so that you have to open up Task Manager to stop the program from running to get out of it.

Have tried internet everywhere for solution and sent Technical help message to Xara with, guess what, no response at all.

I think the program is the worst one ever to not work from day one.

Any one had anything like this and no how to resolve.

All help gratefully received as seem to get nothing from developers

Thanks

Tom

Default Re: Xara web designer premium: Internal programme error 433.k.bm.mp

Tom, this is usually down to Xara not fully setting up on first install (running applications, firewall).

You need to right-click on the icon and Run as administrator the once and all should be set up properly.

Acorn

P.S. Welcome to TalkGraphics
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Welcome to TalkGraphics

I moved this thread to Xara Web Design Chat.

Acorn's suggestion is always the first thing we recommend as it solves a myriad of issues. You only need to try this once and it will either work or it won't. If it does not work let us know. Or even if it does work let us know.

Hi

Thanks for quick response.

I clicked on the icon and selected 'Run as administrator' and the programme restarted.

The error message comes up as shown in picture.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xaraErrorDialogBox.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	55.5 KB 
ID:	118750

Oops does this show you the picture?

I am reluctant to proceed with creating webpage as this message could be corrupting all my work and do not know whether to buy another programme as need this urgently.

Thanks for helping. Still waiting for Xara tech team to respond to this since 30 August!!!

Kind regards

Tom

I'll see if one of the Xara support people can look at this thread. Please check back.

Hi Tom,

Apologies you haven't heard any reply from us, I couldn't see any ticket, can you let me know your ticket number and I'll make sure someone gets back to you as soon as possible.

The internal error message you are receiving is relatively harmless however, you can continue editing your website and it won't affect it.

Thanks
    Rob

Thanks to everyone looking into this.

My ticket number is DNU-463-85392

I am concerned that the programme keeps freezing and having to come out of it using Task Manager . This stops any work completed being saved and having to be done all over again.

Kind regards

Tom

Hi

I have not had any response from urgent request to solve this issue apart from looking into it.

The error message is still coming up time and time again. Surely I am doing something wrong or the programme needs patch!!

Please can you help as most frustrating paying for this when not working.

Tom

Tom, I understand that you're requesting urgent assistance but perhaps it helps knowing that Xara is a small company and not operational 24/7.

Have you tried uninstalling / reinstalling the program?
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host