Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help with Menu

Default Re: Help with Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ianzzz5 View Post
    Acorn, could you post your .xar file showing this please as mine definitely doesn't work.

Thanks.
    NavBar Test.xar"Fred" is never selected,
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    NavBar Test.xar"Fred" is never selected,
    Acorn
    Yes that's what's happening to me. The 'Book Now' button is highlighted when you select the 'Book Now' or 'Availability' button. the 'Availability' button is never highlighted.

If I created a duplicate page of the 'Book Now' page and named it 'Availability' it would work but will it cause any other issues having a duplicate page?

Quote Originally Posted by ianzzz5 View Post
    Yes that's what's happening to me. The 'Book Now' button is highlighted when you select the 'Book Now' or 'Availability' button. the 'Availability' button is never highlighted.
    If I created a duplicate page of the 'Book Now' page and named it 'Availability' it would work but will it cause any other issues having a duplicate page?
    None whatsoever other than the overhead of keeping two pages aligned. Unless... there was a form or some Placeholder code that didn't like copies on both.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Have duplicated page and all works fine.

Thanks for all your help.
    Ian.

Good to hear Ian,
    Acorn