Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Domain name in address bar

Hey,
    Is it possible in Xara to display my domain name in the address bar of the browser for all pages of my website. Currently the name of the opened htm-page is displayed.

Default Re: Domain name in address bar

The address bar shows the exact address of the page that you are visiting; how else would a browser 'know' how to display the page you wish to be opened?

However, you can customize what's being shown in the corresponding tab by entering the desired information in the "Page Title" window that you can find here: Utilities/Web Properties/Page

If your site is a supersite it will display the same web address. Here's an example of Xara's Release Notes which is a supersite http://releasenotes.xara.hosting/pro365/

RE: Boy

The address bar can display the domain name on all pages (example: www.flanderscomputerclub.be). I've done it on that website but I can't find how I did it several years ago!

Quote Originally Posted by GK5 View Post
    RE: Boy
    The address bar can display the domain name on all pages (example: www.flanderscomputerclub.be). I've done it on that website but I can't find how I did it several years ago!
    Probably you altered the .htaccess file - something like http://mosmostech.com/2012/06/htacce...e-a-subfolder/.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thanks Acorn
    I will try this.