Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: PROBLEMS SOFTWARE

I have done this, STILL DOESN'T WORK. I'm pretty sure I know what the problem is. Last year when I bought this software, I had a different email address, therefor a different server. I've explained that I have a different server an email address. When I tried to reinstall the software, I kept getting an error message saying that this product has already been registered with different email. Out of frustration, I finally tried using the OLD EMAIL, and presto, I was able to install again. But, when I click on Run as Administrator, I get a "Are you sure you want to allow this software to run as ......." I click YES, and I try a SAMPLE DESIGN, AND WHEN I TRY TO SAVE, My only options are, save as All files (*,*) & Xara Photo & Graphic Designer

I've tried this too. NO GOOD! Somehow my software must have gotten corrupt or something. If only the SUPPORT PEOPLE COULD GIVE ME A DIFFERENT SERIAL #, OR USE OF THE OLD ONE PLUS 1 DIGIT DIFFERENT.

I try a SAMPLE DESIGN, AND WHEN I TRY TO SAVE, My only options are, save as All files (*,*) & Xara Photo & Graphic Designer
    That's all anyone has. Your saving the file as a Xara Photo & Graphic Designer file.

If you want to export it as a different format use File / Export. You have numerous options. See screen-grab.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	export-dialogue.gif 
Views:	88 
Size:	12.0 KB 
ID:	118656  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Photo Clipping. Are you a real person? You never respond to questions or comments.

The last post in this thread was August. My guess is the question has been answered.

Just to clarify a bit from what Egg said.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	access PDF.png 
Views:	101 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	119116

I knoe this is kinds late but I couldn't help itl
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.