Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Tablet varient and mobile varient not coming up in tablet PC or Mobile phone

Not sure if I'm supposed to attach my .web file to everyone but I guess it won't hurt

Thanks again,

Tony
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Tablet varient and mobile varient not coming up in tablet PC or Mobile phone

Hi Tony, haven't had a great deal of time to look at your file but I see many issues with it. Did you import the page content from a PDF file or a website? There are many files named:

Photo 'Scott-Ward-Realty-......" etc. Strange.

There are also many objects that are on your pasteboard & page backgrounds that shouldn't be there as well as numerous Imported Mouse Off and Imported Mouse Over layers.

Finally, and strangely, each variant tab is named Main 960.

A lot to sort out there. To busy at present, but I'll try looking at it when I get a minute.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hi Egg Bramhill,

I added the extra words onto the page titles for SEO purposes to attract search engine spiders. I created the variants from the (MAIN) 960 pages that's why each variant has (MAIN) 960 in it. If you look on the end on each variant you can see that it states (Tablet) or (MOBILE) I'm completely lost at this point. Any help would be appreciated

Thank you,

Tony

Tony, I have to be honest but your file is beyond help. There are numerous things that are wrong with it. You have imported layers & I'm unsure where you've imported them from (pdf or a non-Xara website) See P&L screen grab.

You also have numerous items of content on the page background layer and the pasteboard background layer.

So unfortunately it's not just correcting one or two errors but many. Sorry I can't be more positive about this but correcting all the errors would be a commercial project
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a-scoot.png 
Views:	56 
Size:	11.6 KB 
ID:	118662  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host