Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Lost Website Page

Good evening all,
    I am using Web Designer Premium 365 and recently constructed a small 5 page website for one of our church ladies. Here is my problem:
    I was working on page 4 "Gallery" page when all of a sudden the page was gone. Can someone please take a look at this website at
    www.ladyirelleneal.com and see the Gallery Page. I did not want to make any changes to that page, but it's gone and I don't know where. I noted that many of the locks were open on several pages but as I say I was not working on that page. On the "Page & Layout Tab" I can still see page 4, but it does not have any of the content you see on www.ladyirelleneal.com Where did all of the content go that was on that page? I sure would appreciate some guidance otherwise I will have to try and re-create the page. Thank you so much all.
    Last edited by musicmanrobert; 06 August 2017 at 11:15 PM.

Default Re: Lost Website Page

Hi Robert, I can still see the content of your Gallery page. Try Ctrl+F5 in your browser.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rrrrrrrr.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	94.3 KB 
ID:	118554  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Good Monday Morning Egg Bramhill,
    Thank you so much for responding and so quickly. Actually, I wanted to make some changes to the Gallery Page and went to the Page & Layer Gallery so that I could see all 5 of the pages on the website. In the Page & Layer Gallery was where I noted that all of the content on page 4 was gone. So, right now I can't upload new information to the website because it will not show any content on page 4. I must have done something so that page 4 is now empty of content. I don't recall deleting anything, but I do recall opening some of the locked areas. Is there any way to bring back the content on that page. The reason I wanted all to see the website was so that you could see the page I was referring to. That's the page with no content when I go to the "Page & Layer Gallery" so that I can see all of the pages on the website in order to do some work. I hope i've done a better job of explaining what the problem is. Thank you so much.
    robert
    Last edited by musicmanrobert; 07 August 2017 at 12:40 PM.

Hello all, I found the problem. I had hit one of the mouse-off locks. Thank you all and Egg Bramhill for taking a look at this problem for me.

Robert

Glad you got it sorted Robert.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Good Thursday Morning Mr. Egg Bramhill and thank you so much for your concern. Yes, after lots of head scratching and hit and miss thinking I was blessed to discover the problem. However, had I not found the solution, I know I could have gotten much help here.

robert