Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default page length - bottom of site chopped off

I would like to clarify how it seems XARA is working (compared to the platform I am moving over from), when it comes to a long flowing web page, longer than screen length. We have an event site that has one page that will list multiple Clinics, each with Name, Presenter and a paragraph to describe the clinic. If this was in Word or PDF, it would work out to lets say 3-4 paper pages in letter format. On a web site it will mean scrolling down maybe 7-10 full screens worth...

Here is a 2015 event site and example page of Clinics, I did in another software back then...
    http://www.frolin.net/nngc/Clinics.html

In XARA there is the 'Page Properties' setting for Width and Height. Is there a way to not 'set' the 'height' and have it simply auto adjust or flow, with the test and content ?

It seems in XARA once you 'set' the page 'height' anything past that will be cut off and lost when 'Published'.
    Have read comments about issues if you constantly change the page height, increasing and then decreasing (as will happen as we add and at times remove Clinics from the list).

What is the best way (others have found) to auto adjust the 'page height' to match the content ?
    Or do I have to go manually adjust with each content addition and removed ?

Frolin

Default Re: page length - bottom of site chopped off

Move your cursor to the bottom of the page and it turns into a double arrow. Drag up or down to adjust the page height. Same with the right edge.

In Options > Page Size, make sure that All pages in document the same is not checked.

Default Re: page length - bottom of site chopped off

Have you read the section 'Footers, Push objects and Stretch with page' in the Help file? The push feature may be helpful.