For anyone that is interested in QuarkXPress for more involved work, Quark earlier in the week had made an offer to its closed Facebook group. I should have considered this post at that time, but was hesitant. Still am actually.

However, my desire to see people get out from monthly payments and or have a viable layout application, I decided to post this anyway. And it is late as today is technically the last day of the Quark offer. Here it is...

You can purchase a 2 version back copy of QuarkXPress for 79 dollars OR Euros. So it is QXP version 2015.

There's a catch. This offer was made to participants of Quark's closed Facebook group. However, if you send me a Personal Message with your name & your email address before midnight tonight my time zone (midnight PST), you will be able to receive the offer. I'll collect the names and email addresses and they will be forwarded onto my contact at Quark and from there he and/or Quark will contact you.

Mike

PS, if you do take up this offer, join the closed Quark FB group. the developers--the people actually coding QXP--are active participants. It is one of the most open companies I have had the pleasure of interacting with.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	capture-001269.png 
Views:	176 
Size:	180.3 KB 
ID:	118430