Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default View of Computer view and Mobile view

I lost how the program originally sets the views of both versions of your website, so that they were both near the top and you could go back and forth between the two.
    What sets them back to that view, please?? I've tried everything i can find or think of to fix it!

Sue

Default Re: View of Computer view and Mobile view

Sue, if in the browser, change the width of the browser.
    If in Xara, Window > View Document Tabs.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thanks Acorn!!! OMG brillant!
    I'm almost there ...almost back to what it was. Thanks!
    Now how do I fix it now that it looks like this??

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	document tabs and view.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	58.1 KB 
ID:	118437
    Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Sue If in Xara, Window > View Document Tabs.

Acorn

Window > Arrange Views or Window > Cascade.

Time out sometime and just graze through the Help information - it's all there.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thanks so much, Acorn. I even asked my 18 year old to come help me. We went through the whole Window section and couldn't figure it out. Went to help also. I guess if you don't know what exactly it's called, it's hard to find. I did click on many of the items on there I thought it was. I failed!

Thanks for assisting so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Window > Arrange Views or Window > Cascade.

Time out sometime and just graze through the Help information - it's all there.

Acorn