Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sleightly IMPOSSIBLE Season 8 poster.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	59.2 KB 
ID:	118414

These clients have been with me before. I know them personally. Gene, just resently, got his doctorate in magic from F.F.F.F. (I forgot the prestigious organization's name but always can remember the initials, LOL!). He even teaches magic to students when he's not performing. Matt is terribly creative, coming up with wild new illusions for everyone's enjoyment. Matt's on local Denver TV news from time to time.

This image is not finished as we haven't shot the principle photo shoot yet so this image of them is an older one. I guess that makes this image a mockup. We decided to go with a more playful looking title instead of a more serious looking one. This image was designed with the idea of being a 24in x 36in poster. I will have to scale the image down and make a second version so they can offer a smaller size poster to patrons of their shows at the Lumber Baron Mystery Mansion. They do one show a month at the Mansion (on either the second or third Thursday of the month, I forget) and they have consistently had sold out crowds. And I asked them, "When do you guys think you'll quit doing this?" and they said, "As long as we have a venue and sell out shows, we will keep doing this." In for their 8th season starting next year, Sleightly Impossible is definitely a show you won't want to miss. If you're in the Denver, Colorado area check out their performance. You'll be wonderfully entertained! Good luck, Gene & Matt! Break a leg!

Mark