Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Printing on mulitple sheets with Xara.

I am designing a webpage that is rather long but a normal page width. Ideally I would like to print it on multiple 8.5x11's so its scaled correctly. However, I can only manage to get it to print at 100% scale (what I want) except only one page will print, the rest is cut off and I don't see an option to print multiple sheets. The alternative is to print it "automatic fit" but by that time it is so small that it is no longer legible.

Is there a way to print one (long) webpage on multiple pages with Xara Webpage Designer?

Thanks!
    Last edited by dcramps; 14 July 2017 at 09:48 PM. Reason: typos

Default Re: Printing on mulitple sheets with Xara.

Have you tried to print from within the browser? Not sure if this will work with the default browser but select preview all pages then switch to one of the other browsers and try printing from there.

I used to print it with the google chrome browser which worked great, but recently my work blocked it. This is why I am trying to print it with Xara once again or an alternative. It doesn't print correctly with internet explorer.

Maybe export to PDF and try printing from your PDF viewer? (Untested)

Most printer drivers have the option to scale/auto fit to page size. If you don't have this option use the PDF suggestion and print from Acro. Reader as it does.
    Design is thinking made visual.