Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Tables - Colums and lines - for Website

I have some pages from an older site that I want to use on my new site. I set it up with pages and columns but not showing any of the lines on the website when viewed.

What is the best way to import or do it a new way in XARA Designer Premium? I'd prefer not to start new but if there is a form that I can import or copy and paste that will work, I'd love to hear about it, please.

Thanks so much,
    Sue

Default Re: Tables - Colums and lines - for Website

Quote Originally Posted by SueB View Post
    I have some pages from an older site that I want to use on my new site. I set it up with pages and columns but not showing any of the lines on the website when viewed.
    What is the best way to import or do it a new way in XARA Designer Premium? I'd prefer not to start new but if there is a form that I can import or copy and paste that will work, I'd love to hear about it, please.
    Thanks so much, Sue
    Why not just place a rectangle, with a Line Width or Shadow, behind your text to define the column(s)?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Hi Acorn. Worried that if I copy the text from the html file what will happen in Xara!! So I'm looking for what is needed, since many of you are so much more experience than I.

Sue

Quote Originally Posted by SueB View Post
    Hi Acorn. Worried that if I copy the text from the html file what will happen in Xara!! So I'm looking for what is needed, since many of you are so much more experience than I.
    Sue
    Sue, no need to do that. You can use File > Import from web address for each old page and then manipulate your object directly.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thanks, Acorn, I will give it a try!
    Sue