Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Request for Update Service Prices

I have posted the question below in two other threads but the discussions there are rather diverse and I fear that my question will be lost among all the other issues raised.

Dear Xara,

Soon my Update Service of XDP X365 will be up for renewal and I would like to know what the service charge will be. There are reports on TG that the price is 129 euros (when renewing before the date of expiration) or 159 euros thereafter.

On the Xara's Update page the following is mentioned:
    HOW MUCH WILL IT COST TO RENEW?

You can expect the cost to be similar to the former cost of upgrading. Note, this isn't a subscription, there won't be an automatic recharge, you will make a choice as usual about whether to upgrade your copy and extend the Update Service for another 365 days.

The former cost of upgrading has been 89 euros for years. So, I would like to be informed of the current price for the update service?

Thumbs down Re: Request for Update Service Prices

Upgrade prices went up quite a bit. In euro I think €119 is the early upgrade price then €159 thereafter.
    XT-CMS - a self-hosted CMS for Xara Designers - Xara + CMS Demo with blog & ecommerce shopping cart system.

Default Re: Request for Update Service Prices

see kate's post [#59] here: https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...166#post578166 and the two links therein [they take me to GBP - maybe they will take you to EURO directly or you may have to sidestep]

she also explains the prices have gone up since last time, despite what was said when 365 model was introduced.... maybe hoping we would all forget?
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...