Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Wufoo form widget repeating

Just FYI. Here is a screen shot of the wireframe view. I have outlined in red the form which when selected shows an Edit Widget option bottom left and a Repeating Object icon top right.

You may have had trouble seeing this because your panel on the left of the page covers the left edge of the widget.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hidden widget.png 
Views:	80 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	118241  

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    But the page background had the form code in the body, as Gary pointed out Paul.

Here's a cleaned up version. I'd also recommend using text rather than an image for your title "All Saints' Festival Choir", it'll help in SEO.
    Thank you - that looks great. If you don't mind me asking, what did you do to make it right? I'll file the information away "just in case".

Sorry, I'm probably being very thick here - so when I clicked on "insert" in the widget to insert the form, it pasted it into the background (which obviously repeats) rather than just into the page I wanted it on?
    As far as the title is concerned, the font (lithograph) isn't websafe, so I was having trouble with that, which was why I created it as an image. Oh well, back to the drawing board (for that bit!)

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Just FYI. Here is a screen shot of the wireframe view. I have outlined in red the form which when selected shows an Edit Widget option bottom left and a Repeating Object icon top right.

You may have had trouble seeing this because your panel on the left of the page covers the left edge of the widget.
    Thanks

Edited - I think I've answered my own question, will repost if necessary!

Websafe is fast becoming old hat. Browsers are now able to download fonts that render as expected. There is an issue of whether you can use fonts in this manner without permission etc.(Not sure how you check this) as well as a drawback of connecting to the font source on browser rendering to download the font to the visitors browser (another second?).
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I did try that - embedding the font - but it didn't seem to work in all the browsers I tried.

Should do unless you are using very outdated browsers. But even then they should render as websafe fonts.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host