Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Need help with Nivo Slider Widget

Changing the "Caption Bar" to white, seems to have caused other issues. I lost the arrows, the font color won't change, and the dots on the bottom disappeared.

I've checked to make sure all is correct again, by going back into the "html code" section and it is selected correctly there. Checked it in preview for all browsers and they show all the same. White caption bar, no text, no dots, no arrows. And even when I change it back to "black" caption bar, it does not go back to black and all the rest remain the same..nothing!

Can we fix this? Or did I do something wrong to make it go wonky?
    I love this widget!!!

Thanks,
    Sue

Default Re: Need help with Nivo Slider Widget

If you're using Acorns CSS slider perhaps this will help:

Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Default Re: Need help with Nivo Slider Widget

Well, thanks so much, Egg. You got it to work beautifully. Much of what you were showing me is what I was doing but I failed to get it to work like you did.
    Now when I downloaded it again, I just left it and at least it was working the way it came in. When I went to put it into the mobile version, all of it went blank.

See pictures and preview! Is it me???
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slidershowing.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	67.7 KB 
ID:	118209Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slider-preview.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	118208
    Deleted above slider and inserted a new one and buttons appearing while in program but not in preview
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dots here in webdesigner.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	68.8 KB 
ID:	118212 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	buttons not here on preview.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	118211
    Sue
    Last edited by SueB; 01 July 2017 at 06:56 PM. Reason: added remake of nivoslider-still no buttons