Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Using Xara 3D Maker 7 With Web Designer Premium 365

Dear Egg Bramhill,
    Thank you so much. I will check that out right now.

Robert

Default Re: Using Xara 3D Maker 7 With Web Designer Premium 365

Good Sunday Evening Egg Bramhill and all,
    Not too long ago got home from church but wanted to get back to you as soon as I could. Looks like all is well right now. I've just got to use your process enough until I get use to and remember it. Thanks so much. This ability expands what I can do to make a web page look better.

robert

Thumbs up Re: Using Xara 3D Maker 7 With Web Designer Premium 365

Hello again Egg Bramhill and GWPreister again,
    Based on info provided, I am moving foward slow but study. As you may know, I've been using Serif's WebPlus X7 over the past year and never really took a look at my version of Xara WebDesigner 365, to the extent I missed the update and had to recently pay $60 plus to get it. So, with help from here I am learning the basics. I hope I can get answers to these questions.

1. Will the copy of the WebPlus website be overwritten with my new copy of Xara website once uploaded to the web or do I have to somehow erase the version that is on the web right now?

2. If I were to have a hard drive melt down or have to change computers, will all the info plus the updates from Xara be maintained so that I can move them to another computer? My primary interest is, will I be left with just the basic Xara Web Designer 365 that's on my disk and not all of the info I've saved to include the updates, etc? Thanks all. Please, everyone have a safe and blessed 4th of July.

robert