Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Nivo Slider

Default Nivo Slider

Acorn, how do I alter the caption (text)? I don't see it on the file you shared with me. Here's a screen shot.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nivo slider.JPG 
Views:	114 
Size:	54.0 KB 
ID:	118172

Thanks again...love this slider!
    Also can you tell me how to utilize the "tools" or info to be given to the slider?

Sue
    Last edited by SueB; 29 June 2017 at 11:48 PM.

Default Re: Nivo Slider

Hi Sue, I attach a xar file that Acorn created re the Nivo slider. Hope it's self explanatory. I can't get the left right arrows to show but all else works fine.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Interesting, Egg. This one is slightly different than the one he had shared with me. Now I'm stumped.

To Edit the caption text Sue, click on the slider & choose Widget: edit from the pop-up. This opens the photos in the widget and below each one there is a caption text. Use the text tool to amend the caption then close the widget & choose save.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Thanks, Egg. My problem is once in the Widget to edit, I don't now where to work on the text. I tried typing something on the bottom, where it's black, and then it didn't show up upon preview. Am I missing something? See picture below..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	caption section.JPG 
Views:	73 
Size:	55.0 KB 
ID:	118179

I went back and grabbed another slider. This one has the caption text area. Go figure!!!