Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Removing fonts from the Font Gallery

Removing fonts from the Font Gallery by pressing the remove button doesn't do the job permanently. They return like a bad penny the next time XDP starts.
    There seem to be no way to delete them forever, or am I missing something? I'm referring to the green folders in my attachment.

Edit: By the by, shouldn't there be an easier way of adding a graphic to a post ~ the seven clicks that are involved in the operation seems like overkill to me.
    Bob.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xara fonts.png 
Views:	127 
Size:	11.6 KB 
ID:	118359
    Last edited by iamtheblues; 12 July 2017 at 08:13 AM. Reason: addendum
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

Default Re: Removing fonts from the Font Gallery

Can't help you there Bob, I only have one installed fonts folder, no others.
    However I agree with you re the uploading an attachment, it's a nightmare.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Default Re: Removing fonts from the Font Gallery

Thanks for replying anyway, Egg.
    RSI is just around the corner - I seem to upload lots of attachments.
    Bob
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.