Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default I've embedded a responsive Jot Form into my mobile site but it doesn't appear

Hi

I've put together a responsive form with Jot Form and embedded the java script into my desktop and mobile sites. The form shows up fine on my desktop site, but not in the mobile version. Can someone point me in the right direction so I can get the mobile form to display?

The contact form is embedded on this page

www.excelsiorlaundry.co.uk/contact-excelsior-launderette.htm

Thanks

Default Re: I've embedded a responsive Jot Form into my mobile site but it doesn't appear

Hi,

I've run into that as well. I've found that the desktop and mobile each need their own form for it to work.

Default Re: I've embedded a responsive Jot Form into my mobile site but it doesn't appear

Quote Originally Posted by Koko View Post
    Hi,

I've run into that as well. I've found that the desktop and mobile each need their own form for it to work.
    Thanks! So, each version needs it's own non-responsive, standard form. Is that right? If yes, how do you alter the dimensions as I didn't see any parameters in the code?

Yes. In the design of the form you can change the sizes of rows, columns, etc.