Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Photo Slideshow Widget Bullet Navigation

Have Xara Designer Pro 365 on Windows 7 Ultimate computer.

Current website project has over 100 photos. Have never tried this large quantity of photos in the Xara widgets.

The issue is the bullet and/or numbers navigation does not work well with large quantity. Is there a way for me to remove those and use only the previous and next arrows for navigation?

Looking at Xara Widget Guide online and SOME widgets state you can use as many images as you want.

Love Xara products and long time customer. Did Google for this issue and came back with how to embed "wow slider" into Xara. Of course, don't want to spend money on 3rd party software if I can accomplish this within Xara.

Many thanks for some help and direction.

Default Re: Photo Slideshow Widget Bullet Navigation

Which widget?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Acorn, the Cycle 6 Widget or the Nivo Slider Widget.

Quote Originally Posted by hotrodsue View Post
    Acorn, the Cycle 6 Widget or the Nivo Slider Widget.
    Nivo: https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...r-Widget/page3
    Cycle6; https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...106#post514106

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Acorn, thank you so much. You have saved me time and money. I spent a bit of time trying to work on it myself, but to no avail. Thanks to you, I'm back on track with my project.

So grateful for your help. Have a wonderful day.

Would there be a way for me to mark the answer as "solved" for my question? Let me know, I'm happy to acknowledge your kindness in helping.

Quote Originally Posted by hotrodsue View Post
    Acorn, thank you so much. You have saved me time and money. I spent a bit of time trying to work on it myself, but to no avail. Thanks to you, I'm back on track with my project.
    So grateful for your help. Have a wonderful day.
    Would there be a way for me to mark the answer as "solved" for my question? Let me know, I'm happy to acknowledge your kindness in helping.
    Replying is good enough in TalkGraphics.
    Glad to have helped,
    Acorn

Fantastic! Thanks, again!

Doing well today Acorn, even got a hug
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host