Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Unhappy Making Navigation Menu sticky keeps drop down from working

I 'm working on the mobile variant with a single button menu. This menu has several sub menus that drop down. I got it working OK and then decided that given the long length of the page on the mobile variant that I should make the Nav Menu "sticky" so the page would scroll up under the nav menu button. So I selected the Nav menu button, right clicked and set the sticky bit in the properties. When I tested it, the Nav Menu Button was sticky and did not scroll with the page, but the drop down no longer works. I unset the sticky option and it scrolls and works as before.

Default Re: Making Navigation Menu sticky keeps drop down from working

Welcome to TalkGraphics

Ah, I know what's happening because I have done this as well.

For mobile variants, don't use the sticky attribute. I just looked and the mobile sites I have created I have not used the sticky option.

If the page is long, you can add some links TO THE TOP so visitors can navigate back to the top faster.

Well, my layout doesn't have room for such a link except at the bottom. But that may be good enough. Thanks.

If you have space on the side you can have a floating (sticky) button, say just an up facing triangle.