Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Advice on uploading and playing 360° pictures (not video) on a website

I'm looking for some advice on displaying 360° pictures on my website. I am trying to make it so that people would have to come to my site for viewing 360° pictures rather than just skipping my site and going to where I would have them uploaded; if I were to just use iframe link from another site. I would prefer to manually load my own 360° pictures (in panoramic view) on to my sites' server and then find a way to have it played on a webpage in a click and drag format. I have been playing around with Marzipano and like what I see, but I am lost as to how to make it work on my website. Marzipano is nice because of the linking from 360° picture to another like a virtual tour. I would like something like this, but I am not sure the best way to do it.

Default Re: Advice on uploading and playing 360° pictures (not video) on a website

Welcome to TalkGraphics

Can you generate an embed code from the site hosting the images? If so you can create a "placeholder" which is a simple rectangle into which you can paste code. Go to Help > Web Designer Premium Help > Index > and search for Placeholder Objects.