Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Can't Reach Paragraph Spacing Tool

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    hey restless - did you even bother to read the thread?... ROFL
    Only the first page. I was just trying to help... sorry to have upset you. Ed

oh you haven't upset me - and I hope I haven't upset you

it really is a good idea to read threads before you reply, it's a discussion after all... it doesn't stand still... at least, not in the good threads
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

If I were not 77 years old, blind in one eye, and dealing with the "late effects" of the polio I had in 1945 - which leaves me with very little stamina - then I would do more. My eyes tire very quickly, and at best I am only able to work about 3 hours a day.

I looked at every answer on the page before I replied.

It really is a good idea to find out what is going on before you start laughing at people with disabilities.

now how am I supposed to know that without being told? I did of course read your recent thread posts here - and on that basis it stikes me you are coping very well under the circumstances, so congratulations; I am truely sorry if you find things difficult, and ROFL is a figure of internet speech, it does not mean you are actually being laughed at, just that the situation is funny
    Last edited by handrawn; 17 June 2017 at 09:26 PM. Reason: thread posts, not threads to be pedantic
    Nothing lasts forever...

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    now how am I supposed to know that without being told? I did of course read your recent threads here - and on that basis it stikes me you are coping very well under the circumstances, so congratulations; I am truely sorry if you find things difficult, and ROFL is a figure of internet speech, it does not mean you are actually being laughed at, just that the situation is funny
    I guess we have different ideas of "funny." To me, someone who expects everybody who wants to help to first read through 4 pages of posts... well, I guess that's not very funny either, IMHO.

Don't worry about it.

Ed

N’importe quoi...
    Nothing lasts forever...