Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Suddenly Can't Export PDF Files - Help!

I tried deleting the pdf filters and reinstalling, but it didn't help. I also ran the installation as an admin and, of course, the program, but nothing changed. The font issue that was mentioned is another issue, because I can't export even a blank file.

Ironically, today I started getting the notification that I need to pay for the Update Service or I won't have access to program updates or online services. I think I'll keep my $129 until they get it working for me.

Still no word from Xara...

… but an blank page has still information about a standard font, in Win is this Arial, Tahoma or Times what a document tell the tamplete.
    More about PDF Yuo'll find in at http://www.pdfx-ready.ch choose english.

That's the 'E' in the 'D' 'F' 'E' menu top left for us old farts
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

And that helpes to figure out the problem?
    I'm impressed!

We in Germany can't do it!

Quote Originally Posted by rubiksolver View Post
    I tried deleting the pdf filters and reinstalling, but it didn't help. I also ran the installation as an admin and, of course, the program, but nothing changed. The font issue that was mentioned is another issue, because I can't export even a blank file.

Ironically, today I started getting the notification that I need to pay for the Update Service or I won't have access to program updates or online services. I think I'll keep my $129 until they get it working for me.

Still no word from Xara...
    As mentioned, I have the same "Can't export to PDf, using XDPx365". I have 4 other versions of Xara that can still eport to PDF. I contacted Xara support on 23 June 2017 and heard back on 29 June. In the meantime, I downloaded Xara Photo and Graphic Designer (5th Xara program), and it will export to PDF. It is still XDPx365 that will not. I sent Xara support a DeBug log. I'll post if a working fix was relayed to me by support.

I heard from Xara Support (June 30):
    "We have managed to track the issue down slightly, we know it only occurs with 64 bit programs, which is why the issue doesn't occur with Photo and Graphic Desiger, as this is 32 bit.

We are still looking into this, thank you for the information you have supplied, I will pass it along to our developers for them to look into.

I will keep this ticket on hold and reply when we have more information, or a fix for you."

Thanks for the update Jagga.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I am pleased to report that, after updating (July 12, 2017) XDPx365/64-bit, I can (again) export to PDF. I tried several settings and tried simple and complex files - all exported as expected. Thank you, Xara.

Jagga - Thank you for letting me know about the update since I wasn't notified automatically through the app. I also can confirm that this fixed all my pdf problems!

You are welcome, rubiksolver - but I learned of the update from a posting by Egg Bramhill:
    https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...date-July-2017 .

So we both were helped as soon as possible, by him - "Thanks, Egg". And a "thanks" to Xara, as well. Somewhere (possibly during the update), I read about a "major update" coming very soon, but can't remember the message.