Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hello everybody my name is Miguel and I just registered because I wanted to share the stuff I did years ago with Xara 1.1
    I try to look at the forum whenever I have a chance and it's pretty amazing what all you xarans are doing with Xara X, I don't have it (I don't have time to draw anymore), but I wanted to share the stuff I did (I'm sure you all remember the days of xara 1.1 and 1.5) I made my page after I started using Xara 1.1 and then I had no time to continue (if you visit my page you'll see that it was last updated in '97) so a lot of the stuff there is pretty old and useless, (don't be hard on me)

If you'd like to see the stuff, be my guest at http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/9396 and if you'd like to comment or -criticize?- you're certainly welcome to do so, I must say though, I cannot guarantee a response, (I'll try for sure) I try to come to the forum every day and I'll be able to read your comments (or harsh words whatever the case).

You can also email me at maikkol@hotmail.com and I should be able to reply you if necessary.

Thank you, and have a good one everybody!
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Hello everybody my name is Miguel and I just registered because I wanted to share the stuff I did years ago with Xara 1.1
    I try to look at the forum whenever I have a chance and it's pretty amazing what all you xarans are doing with Xara X, I don't have it (I don't have time to draw anymore), but I wanted to share the stuff I did (I'm sure you all remember the days of xara 1.1 and 1.5) I made my page after I started using Xara 1.1 and then I had no time to continue (if you visit my page you'll see that it was last updated in '97) so a lot of the stuff there is pretty old and useless, (don't be hard on me)

If you'd like to see the stuff, be my guest at http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/9396 and if you'd like to comment or -criticize?- you're certainly welcome to do so, I must say though, I cannot guarantee a response, (I'll try for sure) I try to come to the forum every day and I'll be able to read your comments (or harsh words whatever the case).

You can also email me at maikkol@hotmail.com and I should be able to reply you if necessary.

Thank you, and have a good one everybody!
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Miguel - Welcome to the Xara Forums and thanks for posting your site's link. Your illustration skills are great!

I hope some of our excitement about Xara X will spread to you and you'll get back to creating more great illustrations. You don't need to upgrade - earlier versions were great tools too. The new version offers some new tools that make some tasks much easier but most aren't essential. Your examples prove the new version isn't mandatory to create good work.

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

[This message was edited by Ross Macintosh on April 07, 2001 at 12:37 PM.]

Very nice work, Miguel!

But the opus number with that violin rings a bell... were you thinking of Beethoven's violin concerto by any chance? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Peter</p>

Peat Stack or Pete's Tack?</p>

Ross-
    Thank you for your words. I wish I had more time to get an use Xara X, but I don't, I have two more drawings (a dragon and a Cemetery) that I never had the chance to put (I might be able to attach them to a message here so you can look at them, but not today)

Peter-
    You bet I was! He's by far my favorite composer of all times

Hi Miguel,

You have some great drawings on your site. Thanks for letting us know about them.

Soquili [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Hola Miguel

Your marbles fit right in with all the Gel effects, except you did them years ago (muchos aƱos pasados). I still have a copy of the marbles image somewhere in my computer. It's one of the best effects I have ever seen.

Suerte

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Even So Humble...

Miguel,

You have some very nice illustrations on your web page. I really enjoyed the visit. The marbles image is amazing, the look so smoooooth...

It would be great to see what you could come up with Xara X's, new features.

Risto

As I promised, here's my dragon. I made it years ago, and I just sneaked out to let you know.
    If you haven't seen my other stuff you can do so at http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/9396
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dragon.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	2415