Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: Upload failed: Not enough space available

@techboy - there you go again, incapable perhaps of seeing someone else's point of view?

'a lot of photos' says nothing useful at all - it could be 100, 1000, 10000 or any number - you may have known what you meant by that, but no one else could, it is 100% subjective - there was no need for you to take offence at something so very trivial - to get the good answers you need to provide the good information... another fact

since we appear to be in points scoring mode, unfortunately, may I point out that it was me who first suggested you contact xara support in post #9; that said I think Gary is right...
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    @techboy - there you go again, incapable perhaps of seeing someone else's point of view?

'a lot of photos' says nothing useful at all - it could be 100, 1000, 10000 or any number - you may have known what you meant by that, but no one else could, it is 100% subjective - there was no need for you to take offence at something so very trivial - to get the good answers you need to provide the good information... another fact

since we appear to be in points scoring mode, unfortunately, may I point out that it was me who first suggested you contact xara support in post #9; that said I think Gary is right...
    You can't let it go, do you? A lot of photos is still a lot of photos. Keep talking, I'm done with you.
    IP

support: 'so what program are you using for this?'
    user: 'a graphics program'

hey a graphics program is still a graphics program, what do you mean which one does it matter?

and there is a world of difference between saying what is said is unhelpful, and saying the person saying it is unhelpful, but there you go some people take everything personally - good luck, hope you get it sorted out...
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...
    IP

Gary has answered my question. Now, you are upset over this? Keep talking.
    IP

Before this gets out of hand and since I have answered your question (I hope) I am closing this thread.
    IP