Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Jotform slows down reveal animation

hmm. in practice, having the image of the jotform there is misleading as a user will try clicking on the fields without clicking the button (I went to myself!). i'll try it with just a blank space to start.

Quote Originally Posted by sculptex View Post
    hmm. in practice, having the image of the jotform there is misleading as a user will try clicking on the fields without clicking the button (I went to myself!). i'll try it with just a blank space to start.
    did you miss Egg's solution? http://www.parkeston.com/acorns-form-idea/

So using the same blank IFRAME, it is possible to defer the form loading with some code that is triggered after the DOM is fully loaded instead of the use of a button trigger...

...the button was the simplest Xara approach, which is probably safer than writing code.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Yes that's better than a blank space but my client didn't like having to click a button.

I tried several variations of javascript - onload/window.setTimeout to populate the iframe but I couldn't get them to work.