Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I have no clue how to do this.
    IP

Default Re: Does anyone know how to install adobe font folio into adobe photoshop or new fonts?

Just get the font, copy it, and then go to your Control Panel> Fonts,
    and paste the font there
    IP

Default Re: Does anyone know how to install adobe font folio into adobe photoshop or new fonts?

If you plan to use most of them in Photoshop, then it might be wise to install them in the dedicated Adobe directory:

If you have Windows: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Fonts

This avoids that you overwrite or delete existing system fonts.
    IP

Default Re: Does anyone know how to install adobe font folio into adobe photoshop or new font

Because graphics programs use lot of fonts, it can be a burdeon on your system to have them all installed.

I have recently started to use Bitstream Font Navigator, and it works with all programs.

The beauty of it is that you can put your fonts in a folder(s) outside of your System Fonts folder, and leave your System Font folder with only the bare number of fonts that it takes to run windows. You leave all the MS fonts and fonts normally used in web such as Arial, Times Roman, Verdana, Tahoma, Comic Sans MS, Impact, etc.

This process works by copying the fonts you are moving. Moving is not cut and paste, you can't cut from the Font folder, but you can copy and paste where you need it and then delete the font from your Font folder. Net result: you lose nothing, gain performance.

The Bitstream interface allows you to drag fonts back in as copies into the Font Folder on the fly which means that if you are in need of a font, you can drag it back into the installed fonts within Bitstream and it is instantly available in ALL PROGRAMS. I have not found a program it doesn't work in.

Plus you have previews of everything, since in Photoshop and Illustrator, if you don't know what a font looks like, this can take more time finding the one you like visually. So it isn't hard to understand without a preview why designers to save design bucks, rely on a few well-loved fonts because they know what they look like.

Bitstream Font Navigator is available bundled with CorelDRAW, it was bought up by Corel a few years back when Bitstream decided not to market it any further. Fortunately it is not defunct. The fact is, it alone is worth what I paid for DRAW just by itself, even if you don't want to use DRAW.

And it comes in the free download from Corel so you can try it out and see how nice it really is.
    IP