Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Slideshow does not show on web

Now it works!!!

What I did?

Everytime I do a transfer to the server I erase all files on the server, to make sure nothing old is there to interfere.

I opened the file in XDP and exported it as a website, then transferred the files to the server via XDP's FTP utility.
    Then it worked as intended.
    The thing must be that XDP does not export all needed files if you use a traditional FTP.

I am sorry that I didn't try that earlier, but now it's done and I am thankful that you took your time trying to help me.

Have a nice Sunday!

/Olle
    Olle Dahlquist
    Web and Graphics Designer
    Boden, Sweden
    olle@feelit.se

Quote Originally Posted by olledahl View Post
    Now it works!!!

What I did?

Everytime I do a transfer to the server I erase all files on the server, to make sure nothing old is there to interfere.

I opened the file in XDP and exported it as a website, then transferred the files to the server via XDP's FTP utility.
    Then it worked as intended.
    The thing must be that XDP does not export all needed files if you use a traditional FTP.

I am sorry that I didn't try that earlier, but now it's done and I am thankful that you took your time trying to help me.

Have a nice Sunday!

/Olle
    Olle, glad you are now working.
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Now is the website for my brother; DJ Anders Dahlquist (www.andersdahlquist.se) ready and up on the web.
    It looks like both standard and mobile versions works as intended.

If anyone has comments on the site - feel free to contact me!

Have a nice Sunday!

/Olle
    Olle Dahlquist
    Web and Graphics Designer
    Boden, Sweden
    olle@feelit.se

Quote Originally Posted by olledahl View Post
    Now is the website for my brother; DJ Anders Dahlquist (www.andersdahlquist.se) ready and up on the web.
    It looks like both standard and mobile versions works as intended.
    If anyone has comments on the site - feel free to contact me!
    Have a nice Sunday!
    /Olle
    Olle, I would separate out the three languages into three sites that are in sub-folders: .../sv/, .../fr/, .../en/. Easier to publish and to maintain.

This is just a flight of fancy:
    For the Main version, I think there is a lot you could do with the vinyl.
    Make it have seven tracks and on rollover, use the orange arm to position at the selected track and use that with rollover text as your menu access. Tricky to do as you would have to split up the hot spots as all the arcs overlap.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat