Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Info Xara Update Service

Simple Question - When does my current update service run out?

Not so Simple Answer

Prerequisites:

Purchase email - Locate "Confirmation of your order from Xara" for Photo & Graphic Designer 365, Web Designer 365, Web Designer Premium 365 and Designer Pro X365; this should give an initial purchase date or one for the "Renew Update Service". Either should include your Serial Number and importantly your email address.

Email Address - I, like others, may register with Xara with one email address and buy with another. You probaly need to keep the registration email handy.

Licence Serial Number - P3-[six blocks of 5 digits, separated with a dash].

The Basics:
    Open Xara's website: http://www.xara.com/, the locale is probably not important.
    Click the Register/Log in graphic - you should be taken to http://www.xara.com/uk/servicecenter/ (I'm using the UK locale here; yours may be different)
    Login with your Registration email and password
    Click on the My products area: https://service.xara.com/ap/mandants...odule=products
    Scroll to your 365 product
    Check the licence serial number makes sense with your purchase/renewal email

Finally, click on the Show activated devices link; Version 11 also has activation links
    Check the Update Guarantee: Until dd/mm/yyyy or your date format

If you know of an easier method, do tell.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Xara Update Service

Clicking Ctrl+Shift+Alt+1 in your desktop application opens a Camelot debug Information dialog.

In this, you have (AutoUpdateID, Status, Serial number): the first seems to be the Product, major Version and possibly the OS architecture (32- or 64-bit); the second is if you have registered with Xara; the last is what you need to reactivate your program.
    None are selectable for copying.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Xara Update Service

Sign in to your Service Center (either xara.com/servicecenter or anywhere on magix.com), go to My Products. Next to the product there is a 'Show More Details', and more details includes Update Service Until ... (or expired if it's expired).

Otherwise it's one year from the date in your purchase confirmation email, if you have it to hand.

Kate Moir