Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: I NEED HELP...

Default I NEED HELP...

I NEED HELP .... I created a ticket four days ago. I have been purchasing XARA software since 1999, at this moment I am totally disgusted. When it became available, I purchased Xara Designer Pro 365, but when I receive my CD it showed Xara Designer Pro X. It installed perfectly and I have been using it daily for several months until three days ago. I update it online and I installed the update, it opened and locked up, the pointer indicated that it was working but it would not complete the opening. I have ran virus and malware scan, both indicated no problem. I have uninstalled it, download it again and attempted to install the program about eight time. When I unstalled it, I did so with the Windows 10 apps. Each time it will not install and displays an ERROR MESSAGE CODE: -59
    I reinstalled Windows 10 from scratch, but Xara it has not been corrected. I work with this all day yesterday and throughout the night without success. I am so behind on creating my workload. I have only one computer.
    I even attempted to install previous version of Xara without success. I have to get back to work.... HOW CAN I CONTACT XARA UPPER MANGEMENT?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-05-23_20-11-14.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	117643  
    Last edited by laser1; 24 May 2017 at 02:23 AM.

Default Re: I NEED HELP...

Hi Laser1,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the update, can you let me know your ticket number and I'll have someone look into it immediately.

Thanks
    Rob

Rob thanks you for your assistance. I have tried everything, last night, I even attempted to downloaded a trial version of Xara and installed it. It would not complete the install and displayed ERROR CODE: -1. With all of my attempts, I have received ERROR CODE: -1 and ERROR CODE: -59. I had a thought when I uninstall with the Windows Apps for Xara maybe my program was locked as if I was an unauthorized user????? Last night, I started to purchase Photoshop but after viewing it I feel that I would need a month to get up to speed with it. Right now, I would do anything so that I can work on my graphics. Thanks again...

Ticket ID Last Update Last Replier Department Type Status Priority
    I NEED HELP...
    MGD-772-89655 24 May 2017 02:52 AM george@totoville.com Marketing Issue Open Critical

I NEED HELP
    KCX-324-21650 24 May 2017 02:50 AM george@totoville.com Marketing Issue Open Normal

I NEED HELP
    DZJ-543-59220 24 May 2017 02:47 AM george@totoville.com Sales Issue Open Critical

I NEED HELP QUITE...
    DQX-417-87326 24 May 2017 02:27 AM george@totoville.com Downloading and ... Issue Open Critical

Ticket: ANB-578-62767
    ARG-421-90871 23 May 2017 11:44 AM george@totoville.com Downloading and ... Issue Open Critical

Installation failure... HELP !!!!!!
    ANB-578-62767 22 May 2017 04:25 PM george@totoville.com Downloading and ... Issue Open Critical
    Last edited by laser1; 24 May 2017 at 11:39 AM.

I want everyone to know that Rob-Xar is a man of his word. Technical service came through like a champ. They e-mailed a long list of step by step instructions that put me into the heart of the system. With shaking hands, I carefully followed the instructions and the beautiful Xara Designer X is back in service. There is an old saying "You don't miss the water until with well runs dry." I have an extreme respect for Rob-Xar and his coworkers. I have a love for XARA. May God Bless Them...

We need to clone Rob. He is a treasure.

+1

Ciao

Roly