Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Link underlines missing in design mode

Recently converted a site from XDP7 to XWD365-64bit. Website is www.stpaulskiclub.com, and in design mode I have a problem with the SPSC News page. All my text links throughout the site show as underlined in design mode, but the underlines don't show on this page ... yet they do show on all pages when published. It's a bit disconcerting when designing that page to define links, yet not see them underlined (to confirm they're set as links). Any ideas why this occurs on only one page?

Default Re: Link underlines missing in design mode

The only linked text I see is Click for photos which is in italic and underlined. What browser are you using?

And have you checked the text that is not underlined to see if it is linked?

I think he refers to the links on this page: http://www.stpaulskiclub.com/news.htm.

Ken, I see many underlined links on the page and the few ones I tried all work (using Chrome).

On that page too, all linked text has an underline.

I believe Ken is referring to the links in design mode (i.e. the file when open in Xara) We'd need to see your xar/web file to check this out Ken.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host