Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I purchased and downloaded MM 1.1 from Xara and have used it to revamp the menu on one of the web sites I maintain. Using the MM templates, the program is fast in creating menus and buttons, and integration with Dreamweaver is pretty good. However, I have a few suggestions:

1. The program's interface is rather nonconventional. It would have been better to stick the look of most Windows programs.

2. The Help file is terrible! It should go into greater detail and have extensive examples.

3. I didn't find a way to put the graphics created in a subfolder. MM 1.1 put the coding and the graphics in the same folder! Macromedia's Fireworks, for example, allows you to put the html and graphics in different folders when exporting slices. MM 1.1 would be better if it offered that option.

I purchased and downloaded MM 1.1 from Xara and have used it to revamp the menu on one of the web sites I maintain. Using the MM templates, the program is fast in creating menus and buttons, and integration with Dreamweaver is pretty good. However, I have a few suggestions:

1. The program's interface is rather nonconventional. It would have been better to stick the look of most Windows programs.

2. The Help file is terrible! It should go into greater detail and have extensive examples.

3. I didn't find a way to put the graphics created in a subfolder. MM 1.1 put the coding and the graphics in the same folder! Macromedia's Fireworks, for example, allows you to put the html and graphics in different folders when exporting slices. MM 1.1 would be better if it offered that option.

Hi Bob.

The save section displayed after selecting the save graphic button allows you to set the detination folder in which the graphics should be exported to as well as specifying a name for the navbar and the location of the pages in which it is to be inserted.

Click on the 'Set Graphic Folder' and navigate to the folder in which you wish to have the graphics exported to.

Thanks