Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question Pasteboard Background Image Transparency not working since Designer Pro March Upgrade

I have images tiling on some of my sites pasteboard background. I have transparency set so they are faint or lighter in the background. After the designer pro 365 March 30th update, the sites display correctly when you open open them in the designer, but when you do a web preview, the background is dark - has no transparency at all, even if you preview in google or ie. I tried setting the transparency to different percentages, again view fine in page layout, but when you preview it there is no transparency. I didn't actually re-publish the sites because they would be unreadable. Temporarily I reinstalled the program from my cd so I could update the sites. Thanks.

Default Re: Pasteboard Background Image Transparency not working since Designer Pro March Upg

The simplest solution is recreate the background tile but with no transparency. Place the tile over a white background and then create a bitmap copy (Arrange > Create Bitmap Copy). Select the True Color option (no Alpha) and make sure the tile is in even pixel amounts (e.g. 120px vs 120.3px) and make sure the position on page is an even pixel amount.